- Fit Notes
Classic Update kits are designed for projects that require more circuits than would have been available in an original chassis harness. Each kit includes all the basics needed to rewire a vehicle from headlight to tail light, and will accommodate popular add-on items such as electronic fuel injection, aftermarket gauges and common supporting modifications. This harness includes:
- An updated ATC fuse panel and fuses, along with modern GXL wire throughout. Wire functions are labeled every 3 to 5 inches.
- Pre-built dash harness and our exclusive gauge cluster disconnect system for use with stock or aftermarket instruments.
- Engine and front light harness with extra-long leads for custom routing and updated engine and transmission combinations.
- Six-way power accessory plug can be used as a convenient power source for aftermarket accessories.
- A rear body wiring with extra-long leads for custom routing.
- 175 amp mega fuse kit with 6 gauge charge cable to support a high output charging system and internally regulated alternator.
- Original-replacement connectors, terminals and lamp sockets.
- Headlight switch with 26 amp internal circuit breaker and new floor dimmer switch included.
- Steering column adapter kit can be used to mate with stock or aftermarket columns.
- Replacement ignition switch that is compatible with HEI and EFI swaps.
1962-65 Ford Fairlane 1962-3 Mercury Meteor Classic Update Kit Dash
1962-65 Ford Fairlane 1962-3 Mercury Meteor Classic Update Kit Gauge Cluster
1962-65 Ford Fairlane 1962-3 Mercury Meteor Classic Update Kit Rear Body
66-67 Fairlane CUP Kit Front Light Bucket
Alternator and Main Power Connection Kit
Firewall Template for 510553
Instructions for 5105531 1962-65 Ford Fairlane, 1962-63 Mercury Meteor Classic Update Kit
Warning Sheet for 510553