- Fit Notes
Classic Update kits are designed for projects that require more circuits than would have been available in an original chassis harness. Each kit includes all the basics needed to rewire a vehicle from headlight to tail light, and will accommodate popular add-on items such as electronic fuel injection, aftermarket gauges and common supporting modifications. This harness includes:
- An updated ATC fuse panel and fuses, along with modern GXL wire throughout. Wire functions are labeled every 3 to 5 inches.
- Pre-built dash harness and our exclusive gauge cluster disconnect system for use with stock or aftermarket instruments.
- Engine and front light harness with extra-long leads for custom routing and updated engine and transmission combinations.
- Six-way power accessory plug can be used as a convenient power source for aftermarket accessories.
- A rear body wiring with extra-long leads for custom routing.
- 175 amp mega fuse kit with 6 gauge charge cable to support a high output charging system and internally regulated alternator.
- Original-replacement connectors, terminals and lamp sockets.
- Headlight switch with 26 amp internal circuit breaker and new floor dimmer switch included.
- Steering column adapter kit can be used to mate with stock or aftermarket columns.
- Wiper switch included.
1971-1973 Ford Mustang
1971-1973 Ford Mustang Warning Sheet Classic Update Kit
Alternator and Main Power Connection Kit
Instrument Cluster Kit: 1971-1973 Ford Mustang Classic Update
Parts Kit 1971-1973 Ford Mustang Classic Update Kit
Rear Body Kit: 1971-1973 Ford Mustang Classic Update
Template 1971-1973 Ford Mustang Classic Update Kit